Thursday, August 09, 2007

I think that I have decided to start writing a book about my experiences with autism. I'm not really sure how I have arrived at this conclusion, but I have always enjoyed writing - and since autism is such a huge part of my life and the life of my family, I thought that maybe this would be a good way to take a lot of what has happened in our lives. I am thankful that I started blogging almost two years ago...as it will provide a lot of information to help me with the book. I'll keep the blog updated with the progress of my writings. I thought maybe I'd try and get started today.....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Good Luck, I can't get my scrapbook done let alone try to write a book. You are so good at blogging I am sure you will do a great job! I will be happy to read it when you are done or along your journey of writing!