Thursday, June 18, 2009

Muggy Thursday

Yep, it's muggy. We're expecting a doozy of a storm tonight, so I guess that explains the humidity. Yick...but Katie loves it. She has spent the afternoon outside teetering back and forth between the pool and the sandbox. I am so thankful for a fenced in backyard, a huge bonus that is for sure. Mary is loving basketball camp. I wish it was for more than one week. I was able to get a sitter for Katie so that I can go watch her last day of camp. She is pretty excited about that. She wanted Bill to come see her, but he is so busy at work right now (which we are thankful for) so instead she gets me -- but that's okay.

Not too much else going on. Just trying to keep up with laundry and work on some projects around the house. I need to shampoo the carpets, but in this humidity I'm not sure that is a great choice.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Fred said...

We should be having storms that are a doozy, but the rainy season has been relatively quiet here. (With the exception of the pesky lightning bolt that fried parts of my electronics.)

We're getting new carpeting in three rooms after the kids go back to college. I can hardly wait for that to happen.