Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Back into a routine

Yes, I'm back. Hopefuly blogging will once again become a habit for me. It seems the summer was so crazy -- between Katie's new school schedule complete with summer classes and Mary's desire to always be going somewhere and doing something - I didn't find myself blogging too much. Well -- now both of the girls are back in school. Mary is in 4th grade - which is mind blowing to me ---she was so excited and nervous this morning. I'm praying for an excellent year for her. Here we are this morning in one of Bill's famous self-portraits ---

I am continuing to be a ravenous reader - it's almost like I just can't get enough of a good book. :) My book club keeps me in great Christian fiction and my "want to read" list of new releases continues to grow.
Here's to a great school year for all of our kiddo's out there....and hopefully to more regular blogging from me :)

1 comment:

Fred said...

Hi Jill! Sorry I've been away from the blogging world for a bit, but it's time to read everything I missed on your blog.

My school year is going really well this year. I have a great group of kids in my AP classes.