Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm so bad. I had wanted to be so much more dedicated to my blog -- so here goes - a big catch up session. I don't think I ever finished my top 100 list. The girls are doing pretty good -- Mary is still on antibiotic for her strep and double ear infection. Katie has a little cold, but I think she is doing ok. We have parent - teacher conferences for her tonight. That will be exciting for Bill and I to hear how she is really doing. I am tired, but hanging in there. My job is going much better. I feel like I am starting to find my niche - starting to earn people's respect. I can't believe I've been there almost 2 months already. Bill's work is finally settling in, too. We are hoping for a much calmer March than Jan or Feb was. We'll have to wait and see....

2 comments:

Emily Beth said...

Sorry I missed your call the other day :( There is a short explanation of my absence on my blog. Work is turning into a real downer, I'll fill you in soon! Hope everyone is healthy :) Talk to you soon! Miss you!

keesh said...

Where oh where are you?