Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Apparently it is flu season in our town ! Yikes. Mary woke us up at 4 am to let me know that she needed to "puke". I am so thankful that the Lord gave me a steel stomach to deal with these things. Bill (hubby) was not so blessed and has a really hard time with such things. She laid around all day -- she could barely keep Sprite down. She wants to go to school in the morning -- but we had to draw the line and say "until you can eat, you can't go to school". This is almost humorous because usually we can't stop her from eating == and today you couldn't have shoved food down her throat if your life depended on it. Poor thing -- it made me so sad just to watch her. I think she and I watched "The Polar Express" 3 times before Katie got home from school at noon.

Work tonight wasn't too bad. I can tell it is only 2 weeks until Christmas because people are crazy. We weren't really that busy after 8 pm -- so I got to come home a little early. No complaints here...I'm tired from my 4 am wake-up call. I have cute pics to download from the weekend -- 2 parties and a Christmas program - so as soon as I get those done I will upload them for everyone's viewing pleasure! Have a good day.....

No comments: