Sunday, December 24, 2006

Please allow me to be one of the first to wish each of you a Merry Christmas. I can't believe it is already that time --- December flies by too fast. We have had a wonderful Christmas Eve day - -and I am looking forward to a great Christmas. I am trying to take lots of pics so that I can post the best ones on the blog. I actually didn't have to work today, so that was a huge bonus. It was great to have a day with the family. My parents came over and we ate and played a game - and of course had presents - which is a tradition in my family - to have presents on Christmas Eve - ever since I can remember. :)

Well, I wish each of you a splendid holiday --- I'll post pics as time allows! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Hope it was a good one, and Happy New Year!