Friday, January 12, 2007

Okay, well I finally gave in and converted my blog from Beta to Google, so I am back. The holidays were crazy - but I will refrain from apologizing for not being faithful to my blogging family.

We are doing great - especially Katie -- she is starting to talk -- which is a huge answer to prayer -- and so encouraging for us. She has said her name three or four times this week -- which is amazing -- it brings tears to my eyes everytime she says it. I am hopeful that we can do another round of medication the end of this month as it seems to be making a huge difference for her.

Mary lost her first tooth over break and has three more that are loose. She also learned how to tie her own shoes - thanks to "grammo" who spent a whole afternoon patiently teaching her (thanks, mom!).

The Christmas craziness is finally waining at work - so my life is getting back to normal. Bill is back to work after a two week shutdown - which was great as he got to spend a lot of time with the girls.

We have decided to go to Disneyworld this summer - I am so excited!!! We went in 2005 -- but the girls are at a better age now --especially Katie - we are hoping to have a blast.

More later -- lots to do today!

No comments: