Thursday, November 15, 2007

The days have been clicking off faster than I can believe. I am trying to not be neglectful of this blog -- I have just been a little busy. We have so much going on with school and Katie's therapies, scheduling etc. Some days I just don't feel like there is enough of me to go around :) Things with us are good. Bill's work is finally winding down just as mine is getting into full swing.


The girls are good. Katie has started eating in the lunchroom a day or two a week, and this week she was actually able to eat lunch with her sister. Tomorrow she is going to start spending a little time in a Kindergarten classroom. This is so exciting for me. I can't wait to hear how it goes. My expectations are very realistic -- but we are hopeful that this will be a good starting point for her.



I'm tired. Lots of work and little sleep. I'm off tomorrow - and am convinced to spend a little time doing nothing but relaxing. I'm excited to do a little reading and maybe even take a nap. Yee-hah!

No comments: