Saturday, November 24, 2007

I don't have much time but I at least wanted to update...

Katie's time in the Kindergarten classroom went exceptionally well. I am hoping that will lead to increased time in the classroom for her. Her diet of gluten and dairy free is killing me -- she is so hungry and it hurts me to see her beg for foods she can't have. I am praying for strength to continue with her diet and that God would show me additional foods she might be interested in.

Mary is doing well -- almost 7 years old -- just a few weeks to go. She is loving first grade and reading like crazy.

Work is nuts for me but calming down for Bill. Black Friday was nuts, but it was nice to not be a manager this year. I had to be at work at 3 am for a 4 am opening -- crazy -- but I've survived.

No comments: