Monday, December 17, 2007

Well, the month is flying by. Mary turns 7 tomorrow - which is amazing to me. I am really behind the eight ball this year -- haven't sent out Christmas cards yet (They are coming...I promise) - haven't finished Christmas shopping...you know how it goes. I'm working too much...but that's retail in December. Once we finish inventory in January I will anticipate a few less hours and a little more time at home.

Katie has an ear/sinus/something infection. With her it can be really hard to tell. We went to the ER today because her doctors office couldn't squeeze her in until Thursday -- and she was sitting in Bill's big chair in the front room pulling at her ear and saying "ouchee". (which for her is a big accomplishment seeing that she doesn't really say any words consistently.

Well...lots to do for the big b-day tomorrow. I'll try to post pics later.

No comments: