Monday, January 07, 2008





































Well, it's a new year, and once again I need to commit myself to blogging more. I had high hopes for more posts over Christmas break, but both girls and myself were extremely sick. High fevers and cough -- not fun. Thankfully, Bill managed to avoid getting sick and we were able to recover in time for our much needed vacation to Great Wolf Lodge (http://www.greatwolflodge.com/) It was amazing - and I highly recommend it for a family vacation if you like waterparks. We are hoping to go back over Spring Break. I can't wait - 12 weeks and counting.




We did have some other interesting things happen over Christmas break -- we celebrated Mary's 7th birthday at Red Robin -- Katie loved the "big red bird" a lot - Bill shaved his head - or should I say, I shaved Bill's head at his request. It has already grown back very quickly. We had at least 2 snow storms which provided great fun for driving to work....and let's just say I am glad that school is back in session and life is getting back to "normal".






























No comments: