Wednesday, January 30, 2008




Well...its a snow day here. The girls and I are hanging out - and I love it. I have to admit that sometimes it is just night to not go anywhere and just let them enjoy being at home with me. I was hoping that Bill wouldn't go to work, but he had an important meeting so he journeyed out in the blizzard. Yuck!

I do finally have the pictures from girl scout camp downloaded so I will put some of them here. Mary starts selling cookies in a few weeks, so if anyone is interested let me know :)

I love this picture of Mary all bundled up and ready to go out in the 2 degree weather to go sledding. She didn't last too long..but it was fun. The other pic is her on her top bunk...which she was very excited about. She slept on the top bunk at Great Wolf Lodge too..it must be the age.
Not much else happening here. My hours at work are cut back considerably now that it is January - so that is actually really nice as I am able to spend a lot more time with the girls, Bill , and just taking care of family needs which were often neglected when I worked full-time. Bill's 35th birthday is tomorrow! That should be fun...






No comments: