Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to the Land of the "Blogging"

Wow, have I ever been out of it. I returned from Girl Scout Camp a week ago - sick -- very sick. Then the girls and Bill both became sick -- and it just turned into a sicko week. So no blogging for me. I did take some really cute pics at Girl Scout Camp - so I wanted to post those..and we also have now had our first "real" snow of the season - complete with icy roads and a snowman in the back yard - so I wanted to get the snow pics up too. I had to laugh because when I was uploading my pics, I realized that I hadn't even finished uploading the girls Halloween (70 degree Halloween :) pictures - so I guess I'll post some of those too -- so hang on- because I have no idea how many pictures I am going to post :)



This is the Halloween pic that I love. The crazy snow-white and the tom-boy. Too cute with their pumpkins. The warm weather made for an awesome trick-or-treating night.


This is Katie enjoying her PBJ before trick-or-treating...I couldn't sit like that and eat even if you paid me the big bucks!


They made pumpkin pie from scratch at Girl Scout Camp.

First attempt of the year at a snowman. Too funny :)
So that is it...the week I missed in the blogging world. Now I need to get caught up on the happenings of all my friends....They are forcasting more snow for this week....some good pictures could lie ahead. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Glad you are feeling better! We have had sickness that just keeps lingering. I think it's the whole jacked up, 70s one day, 30s the next that gets us. Glad the girls had a good Halloween--they look too cute! I can't believe you could attempt a snowman already!