Friday, November 07, 2008

Sick & Tired - Literally

Yes, I'm getting sick. I've had a relatively healthy Fall - even the kids for the most part other than a random ear infection and Katie's whole issues with the toilet -- but otherwise, it's been good. However, I woke up today feeling that horrible "I'm getting sick" feeling..the scratchy throat, runny nose, wishing you could crawl back into bed and never get out" feeling. (especially at 4:30 in the morning.) The extra bad part of it is that Mary and I are leaving for girl scout camp tonight. Nothing like sleeping in a cabin on a mattress on the floor with 25 girls to help you feel better :) I'm trying to be positive about it - as I know Mary will have a blast - but I am exhausted. This is actually a special camp where the girls are going to prepare a Thanksgiving feast for all of us to eat Saturday night. I know it will be fun -- I just pray that my body can hang in there. I'll try to take some cute pics. Last year Girl Scout camp provided this entertainment :

2 comments:

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Hi Jill.... Taking a peek .. Catching up and finding how Katies is doing.... Hummm.. issues with toileting.. I hope you can find he best help for this....
Wishing you well.... and keep it easy and may you recover soon...

Casdok said...

Sounds like fun so i hope you feel better!