Friday, February 20, 2009

A Day Off

So it's Friday - and finally a day off for me this week. Katie didn't have school today (her teacher's get one day a month off in lieu of planning time each day) so we are "hanging" out, running errands, etc. It's actually been nice to just spend some time with her. I should be cleaning my house, but at least I'm getting caught up on laundry (no pictures this time) and I think (cross my fingers) that we are all almost approaching the healthy stage! Woo-hoo! It's been a long-time coming. This has been the snowiest and "sickest" winter I can remember in ages. We are expecting another huge snowstorm tonight into tomorrow - isn't Spring supposed to be here soon?

Well, enjoy your Friday....more later.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

where are you located at? We're getting a snow storm here tonight too...we've also had the suckiest weather...we've avoided the sickies for the most part (we've had a strep run or two and some colds here and there but otherwise pretty healthy) I am SOOOO ready for spring though!

Jill said...

Michigan...and it's been a winter like the ones we had when I was a kid...Spring can't come too soon!