Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spring Break, Day 2

Well, it Tuesday. Spring Break Day 2. No sleeping in today. At 8 am Mary asked me why I wasn't boiling the eggs yet? Go figure, I thought sleep was a bit more of a priority! Anyway, by lunchtime, the eggs were boiled and colored and the girls were fully into the Easter mode! Even Katie got into the fun!






No snow today, so that's a bonus. But it's really cold out. Not quite the warm sunny Spring Break we had hoped for, but for now it will have to do. We did go see this yesterday. It was okay. The kids seemed to like it more than the adults. I have no desire to see it again...but it was a fun outing and a good start to Spring Break. No other big plans for today. I WILL finish this today. I cant wait to start reading this. Happy Tuesday...see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

kristi said...

We saw Monsters vs Aliens too!! We really enjoyed it!

Fred said...

I miss the days where coloring eggs was a family affair. The kids still love the Easter baskets, though.

I wish I would force myself to read more books. I read tons of periodicals and the like to keep up with contemporary history, and that's about all I can fit in.