Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Hard to believe that Spring Break is already drawing to a close. It's been quite the week. I wasn't able to post yesterday due to all of the craziness that was happening here -- and then I had to work last night...but today is a different story. The sun is shining, Mary has soccer practice this morning and then the rest of the day is going to be just about hanging out together. I'm looking forward to a little relaxation. I also think I'm going to make a "pre-Easter" or "Easter-Eve" as I like to call it, Dinner tonight. A little ham, some potatoes....we're going out for dinner with my parents tomorrow - so the pre-Easter Ham will be a good thing! (We're actually going out for Chinese food for Easter - but that is a whole different story - a blog post in and of itself :)

I've also moved on to my 3rd book in the Twilight Series -- I've read over 1000 pages already this Spring Break - that might be a record read for a week for me.....but I'm loving it - I'm just a little tired!

Happy End to Spring Break - and if I don't blog again before then, Happy Easter.

Rom 5:8 But God demonstrated His own love for US, in that while WE were yet Sinners, Christ DIED FOR US.

3 comments:

Fred said...

Yeah, I hate to see the week come to a close, too. It was a great Spring Break.

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Chinese food ritual.

Happy Easter to you and your family, Jill.

Alice said...

I've been trying to get my whole family to order Chinese food for Thanksgiving. I'm never successful. I'm looking forward to hearing about it for Easter. I love your new blog look too!!

Connie said...

Hey...I just read the first two in the Twilight series....I finished the second one in less than 24 hours....They are pretty good.