Monday, June 19, 2006

Well what a Monday it has been. I had to work a mid-shift at work (which is by far my least favorite.) Anyway -- Mary has vacation Bible school at my parent's church this week -- which she loves and which is also nice for me as it gives me some one on one time with Katie. Katie apparently had a pretty crabby day -- she was slightly off this weekend too - other than when we were on the boat. I don't know if she's just tired, or if she's had too much sun, or too much running around to 20 million places over Father's Day weekend, or what! All I know is that I am tired and better turn it, but it feels really good to be back in the blogging world - I've missed all of you bloggers out there -- and those of you who I know read this to get updates on Katie and the family but don't comment -- so to all of you HELLO!!!! and it's nice to be back in the swing of things.

No comments: