Saturday, June 17, 2006

Wow! Is it ever hot here today. the girls were outside swimming for awhile, and now we are waiting for Bill to call and say that our boat is ready to go so that we can drive out to the Lake. We didn't put our boat in last summer, so it needed a little work before we could use it. One of Katie's most favorite places is to be out on a boat. I love to see her stand and let the breeze go through her hair. It is like her "dream place" -- she is content and happy. I don't think I've ever seen her cry on a boat. She doesn't even fuss about having to wear a life jacket. The girls already have a mid-summer tan and its' only the middle of June -- I think that we are in for another hot summer like last year. I'm glad that I have this weekend off -- I just need to "de-tox" from work a little bit. It's been crazy there - and all I want to do is spend time with my girls and Bill.

1 comment:

keesh said...

i think that is great that she has a passion for being out on a boat!! I love the boating scene, outdoors, camping, swimming, beach thing. it is my most favorite places to be ;)