Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday USA!

Wow - Hard to believe that it is the fourth of July already. The weather here has been awful this weekend so far. I knew that would happen because I have had four days off. The good part is that with the yucky weather the marina hasn't been that busy and Bill has been able to cut his hours back. That has been great for the girls and I.

Katie is doing well. I never got back on and talked about her new doctor and everything - but the readers' digest version is that I think if we can get her on the right diet and on the right therapies, we may be able to see some great progress. We are really encouraged. She needs to have some blood test and other tests done this week and then we should be able to find out what we are really dealing with.

We are going out to the lake swimming this afternoon and then staying for fireworks if it isn't raining. We had thunder and lightening last night, so that would have made it impossible. We actually go out in the boat to see the fireworks, so lightening kind of throws a wrench in it.

I hope that everyone is having a great holiday....if I take pics this afternoon I will try to upload them later! happy 4th!

No comments: