Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekend Update..Gas Jumped to 4.19


Yep, you read it. Gas is 4.19. Hello, I live in rural Michigan....how does gas cost 4.19? I can't wait to see how much it goes up this week as we head towards the 4th of July.... Yikes.

It was so hot here today...muggy. Katie lived in the pool as usual. Mary finished up VBS and actually was the song drill champion for the week. Her prize is a 6 foot stuffed caterpillar...(which hasn't yet made it to our house...she forgot it in Pa Pa's trunk.) When it finally makes its way here I will take a picture of her with it. The awards ceremony for VBS is Sunday morning, so I'll get some pics then too.
That's all for tonight. I am so tired. It's sad when you want a cup of coffee at 11 o'clock at night. :)

1 comment:

Fred said...

I bought gas today at $3.94. It won't be long 'til it crosses $4.00.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!