Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy, Busy

I can tell school's in session. "Busy Busy" is my slogan as of late. It's the third week of school already - that is hard to believe. Katie's class is going exceptionally well, so for that I am thankful. God is good - prayers are being answered. I can't wait to see where she is at at the end of the school year. I have a meeting with Katie's teacher tomorrow to prepare for her IEP (Individualized Educational Plan) which is due next month. I'm excited for what lies ahead for her this year.

Did I mention that I am the "President of the PTA" this year? That isn't what it's called at my girls' school - but that is essentially what I am. It's a huge commitment...I must have had too much coffee when I made that decision - but it's a good thing. It's just another "BUSY BUSY" part of my life. I spent the better part of this afternoon tracking down popcorn supplies and lemonade mix for the school's open house on Thursday. I'm tired...have I mentioned that ???

We also have AYSO Soccer, Girl Scouts, Bible Study Fellowship (Mary gets to come with me this year), Music Makers, Speech Therapy, and did I forget to mention WORK!!! and just being a mom. Nope, I"m not busy!

Well -- off to soccer practice....gotta go

No comments: