Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag, You're It!

My friend Merri tagged me on her blog...so here it is....

1. Four Places that I go over & over - The kids school, work, home, the store.

2. Four people who email me regularly - (I'm counting facebook contacts in this one) - Julli, My Dad, Joy, TS

3. Four of my favorite places to eat - Qdoba, McDonalds, Red Lobster, Giordanno's

4. Four places I would rather be - Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago (Okay, maybe Disney World).

5. Four people I tag- Alice, Alysa, Connie, Jen P.

6.Four TV shows I watch - Biggest Loser, Survivor, Amazing Race, Flashpoint

TAG, YOU'RE IT :)

4 comments:

Alice said...

I was tagged for the first time! :-)

Fred said...

My guess is that you like Chicago?

Jill said...

Chicago is one of those places that once you live there (1988-1994) you just can't get it out of your system -- or at least I can't. But, I didn't marry a city boy -- so here I am in rural Michigan -- which is great - and I wouldn't want to raise children in Chicago...but I do miss it :(

Fred said...

Jill - came across this blog. Thought you may be interested.