Friday, January 16, 2009

Life In A Snowglobe....

Yes, it's a cold winter's day here. I should be doing part 2 of my "bloglifting" post, but I"m too tired today -- the girls are home with a "snow" day, but it's more like a "sub-zero" day. I think the teachers were getting tired of having indoor recess all week. I went into work for a few hours and came home so Bill could go to work. The girls are doing crafts, watching videos and basically just chilling out. I, on the other hand, am doing this:


and this:


and I'm really glad to not be out in this:

Well, back to the laundry...and hopefuly more of the bloglifting post later. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Good luck with the laundry. It sounds as though we're having an identical day! It's sad that I'm so excited that tomorrow it's supposed to be 20 degrees. :-)

Anonymous said...

show a better pichure of your cat and talk about your cat.that is a big cat who is cute.