Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday....

So it goes, another Monday and more events to report on....I didn't have to work today for which I was very thankful. I was able to run some long overdue errands and even get a little reading done. I'm on a huge reading kick lately. Not sure why, but so much so that I had to go out and buy a pair of "readers". I'm nearing the big 40 and my eyes are not what they used to be. I bought a cute purple pair of 1.5's and let me tell you how much easier the reading is now :)This isn't the greatest picture but it gives you the idea....

I am not going to do any more posts stating that we are all healthy because without fail that has proven to be a bad move on my part. Katie has an ear infection as earlier reported, but she is doing much better. We have her on "permanent" allergy medicine now too - and I think that is helping a lot. Mary started with congestion yesterday and a cough today - so I'm not sure where that is headed. Spring Break is next week and it would be nice if they could both be healthy so we might be able to do some fun things. We aren't going anywhere out of town, but maybe we can catch a museum, a movie, you know...cheap, fun, local things :)

Also, because this is really Katie's blog - I have to share this picture of Katie putting her own coat on because she wanted to go "out" (this happens a lot). When she takes her coat of she just slips it off of her body so the bottom remains zipped. As a result, this is what she looked like when she tried to put it back on without assistance :)



2 comments:

Alice said...

I hope all of you truly do stay healthy. But I'll stop talking about it! You and Alysa with your groovy reading glasses--cute! What books are you reading?

Jill said...

I need to do a post on my new obsession with reading. Before I had the girls I read a lot...but I've only recently re-discovered the joy of it. Unfortunately, my eyes have aged and I need the readers or I really can't read well at all. At present I am reading "Twilight" (yes, I know...) and "Take One" by Karen Kingsbury. Also "Mother Warriors" by Jenny McCarthy. I'm not great at reading multiple books at the same time, but I'm managing for now :)