Friday, March 27, 2009

What a week...

It's been a crazy one here. Katie has had quite the week. She has an ear infection .... I know, it seems to never end. We couldn't get her into the pediatrician's office - so I ended up taking her to immediate care yesterday. I think that was a great move actually. They got us in and out in less than 20 minutes. They gave her the numbing drops for her ears that seem to work amazingly, as she seems pain free for several hours after using them. She wasn't a big fan of having the drops put in, but once she realized that they made her feel better, she liked it :) We've also had to change her allergy meds in hope of improving her overall health. 6 months of the year with cough and a runny nose are getting a wee bit tiresome!

Mary also has had a busy week. Her third grade musical was last night. I will post more pics once I get mine uploaded..but here's a small sampling. She's the serious looking elephant :)
Bill and I finally got to watch "Fireproof" tonight. I would highly recommend it for anyone who is married, who is getting married, or who hopes to be married one day. Great movie. Great reminder of what God truly intends for marriage to be.
Well - that's it in a nutshell. I post more pics hopefully tomorrow....Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

kristi said...

Fireproof is awesome. I had such a huge crush on Kirk Cameron back in the day.