Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cloudy Thursday...

Yep, it's a cloudy Thursday here. I'm home with Katie today because she is supposed to have a picnic with her class this afternoon. I hope it clears up because I'm a wimp when it comes to having picnics in the rain!

On some brighter notes, Katie is adjusting to her new meds fabulously! We are so thrilled. Hopefully once she is completely off the risperdal we will see the weight she has gained from the meds start to slip away! We have already noticed a decrease in her appetite and I personally am really excited to see the cool gestures she is making and new sounds she is saying on this new med (abilify).

Also, Mary had her awards ceremony for girl scouts this week. Due to another commitment I was not able to attend :(, but my awesome parents filled in for us and my Dad took some great pics.
Oh, and by the way, gas is back up to 2.66 here. Bummer!

2 comments:

Fred said...

Continued great news about Katie, Jill. Sounds like everything is moving in the right direction.

I'm the same way about rain. When we head to Disney, it had better be rain-free or I'm an unhappy camper.

Gas here is $2.29 at Sam's. Wasn't it below $2.00 just a few weeks ago?

kristi said...

Gas is 2.34 here!
Cute photo of your Girl Scout!