Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holiday Weekend Update

Well, the weekend is already flying by - as holiday weekends often do. I wish we had more than just tomorrow left :) I wanted to update that Katie is doing really well on her new meds and I am hopeful that this will be a great transition for her and one that will help her shed some of the pounds she gained while on risperdal.

This pic is of Katie and her fabulous teacher, Heather. Notice the chocolate ice cream on Katie's shirt. This was their field trip/walk to the local ice cream store. Yummy, yummy!

This, on the other hand, is the result of Katie's new meds (which are making her tired as she is not yet used to them) and swimming for 2 hours at our neighbor's pool party. Thus, falling asleep in the sandbox. You can laugh, I think I'm still laughing ! Don't worry. I brought her into the house so that her legs wouldn't get sunburned. What a precious one she is! Hope you are having a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend. YEAH SUMMER!



3 comments:

kristi said...

Awww...so cute! Tc was so tired yesterday that we had to give him a Melatonin so he could go to sleep ALREADY!

Fred said...

Great news about the meds!

What a great picture. I've probably done that once or twice in my lifetime.

I hope you guys are having a great Memorial Day.

Alice said...

I'm glad Katie is doing well with the new meds. I just love that sandbox picture! And...a little extra sleep never hurt anyone! :-)