Thursday, September 21, 2006

Well it's been a week without a blog from me, so I'm long overdue. Things have been crazy. It seems as though with both girls in school the weeks are clicking off like days and every time I turn around I can't belive how quickly time flies. I think that it just shows how old I am getting (not feeling) -- but the reality is that the older we get, the faster time does seem to go. It will be the holiday's soon...work is an everpresent reminder of that. We already have a small area devoted to Christmas trees and holiday seasonal items. Yikes!

Mary and Katie have an open house at school tonight. I'm actually looking forward to it, mostly because we haven't had much of an opportunity to meet Mary's teacher and see what is going on in the classroom. Also, Mary hardly says anything about Kindergarten. Last year - when she was at the private school in K4 - she couldn't stop talking about all of the things they were doing, but now it's like pulling teeth. Hopefully tonight I will see what she has actually been doing :)

1 comment:

Fred said...

We all seem to be busy.

Love the picture down there, too.