Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sorry it's been awhile. Things have been so busy. We are running around like freaks lately. Soccer, school, work, family...my mom was out of town for a week fishing in the UP -- which made my life crazy ...she helps me so much with Katie (and Mary, too). I really miss her when she's not around. I also have been trying to scrapbook at least twice a month. It is so much fun to be back into scrapping again. I had really missed it.

Work has been very busy for Bill and I both. I feel like the holidays are almost here. Hard to believe it is October already. Mary is loving school...all she ever says is "school is great". She has a cold, Katie, too... 3 weeks into school before our first sickeness isn't too bad :)

Katie had a Dr's appointment on Friday. We are going to run chelation therapy on her for the next 4 months. I really am excited about this because even after just one session of treatment (they do 3 days on the meds and 11 days off) we have seen some great improvements in her. I will be sure to keep updating her progress with the chelation... it really it is an exciting therapy option for autistic families.

Well, I had better go.. I haven't heard Katie in awhile so I need to see what she is up to. Last night while I was at work she stood in the bathroom sink and turned our master bathroom into a swimming pool. Bill said the water was flowing down the walls and into the kitchen below. I am really glad I missed it!!!

No comments: