Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wow! I am tired. Seems like it has been quite the week -- nothing out of the norm really, but it seems the further into the fall we get, the busier my life becomes. The girls are doing well. Both are fighting off their first cold of the season. I think they have passed it on to Bill now --

Katie is doing so well. We are really pleased at how she is progressing. She has her IEP (Individualized Education Plan) in a few weeks. I am interested to hear everyone's comments as we don't always see eye to eye. The big thing is that she really needs to continue to have her own aide in the classroom. We are praying that that piece will remain in tact. Katie turns 4 next week -- that is hard for me to believe.

My father-in-law found an ELMO TMK for the girls for Christmas. I work at a retail chain and I can't even get one, but somehow he found one. I'm impressed! I need to come up with some good present ideas this year. Mary's b-day is one week before Christmas, so it means twice the presents and sometimes it is hard to be creative.

Well, I need to get ready for work. I get to scrapbook again tomorrow - I'm excited about that....

No comments: