Wednesday, October 25, 2006

How can a world series game get rained out? I mean, seriously? Maybe it's a good thing -- those Cardinals need to be slowed up a bit. I know, the Tigers are really coming up short...but "it ain't over til its' over", right.

Today was crazy. Katie didn't have school at all, and Mary had an extended day, so things were really messed up. I can always tell when Katie's routine is off because it really sends her for a loop.

Does anyone out there watch "The Nine".....we don't seem to talk about TV shows much in blog world, but I am really fascinated by this show. I don't watch (and have never watched) LOST, which I am told is very similar to the NINE --- but it really is an interesting format for a TV show...just wondered if anyone else is intrigued by it...

Well, gotta run..hopefully game 4 will go off without a hitch tomorrow -- but rain is in the forecast....

GO TIGERS!!!

No comments: