Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am watching the World Series and blogging at the same time -- which for me could be a bit challenging. I have had good intentions of blogging more this week, but I have been very busy. We had Katie's IEP at school (Individualized Education Plan- required by law for special ed students) yesterday. It went well. They are keeping Katie's personal aide, and that was my only major concern - so at least until the end of the year we should be okay.

I had today off. That was a good thing. I had worked all weekend and had a lot to do around the house. I feel like I am always coming from behind when I have to work all weekend. There is so much to do with the kids -- Mary's last soccer game of the fall was supposed to be last night, but it was cancelled b/c of snow -- how funny is that. It was only 35 degrees out -- too cold for 5 year olds to be playing soccer if you ask me, so I was thrilled to not have a game.

Okay, the game isn't going so well at this moment, so maybe I should stop blogging -- hee hee -- GO TIGERS!!!

No comments: