Saturday, October 28, 2006

Okay, I think I have come out of my depression as a result of the Tigers pitiful World Series performance. They were truly outplayed and deserved to lose. Although it was upsetting for me to see Jeff Weaver, a former Tiger, bask in the glory of kicking their butts. To be honest, I am glad it is finished and I can now move on to bigger and better things -- the Holidays are fast approaching and are much more deserving of my time and energy than the World Series.

What a weekend this is turning out to be. I took the girls Trick or Treating at the local supermarket (Meijers) and that was a blast. They had all kinds of stuff for the kids -- and it is nice for the kids to be able to dress up. Mary is very excited about Halloween. Katie has no clue what Halloween is as far as I can tell. I am one of the room mothers for Mary's class, so I get to be at her party. That will be fun. I have the day off of work for all of the festivities. Our church has a huge party also where they have inflatables and games and dinner -- all free for the community. It is a blast! The girls always have a great time at that - and this year I have two of my girlfriends and their kids coming along, too ...so it will be three times the fun.

I went scrapbooking last night with my friend Alicia -- that was a blast as always. I only got one layout done, but it was a very cute one, thanks to my crop coach (Alicia). She does more coaching than cropping, but that serves as a huge benefit to me --thanks Alicia!

Well, I probably should go...the girls are being too quiet and that is never a good thing :)

1 comment:

keesh said...

The world series was such a bummer :(. Maybe next time. let's hope it isn't another twenty some years...