Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am officially done apologizing for not posting more often. I will just be THANKFUL that I am able to post on occasion :). This is the busiest time of my year -- retail does that to you. I feel as though I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off all day. Not enough time to get things ready for Friday - that is for sure. Bill has the week off of work. He had some vacation to burn, and being that it is a crazy week for me, he thought he'd take the week off, give my mom a break from babysitting - and help me out a ton by being here for the girls.

Mary's teeth are so close to falling out ... I can't wait to see how cute she will be with no bottom teeth (hee hee). Did I mention that both girls are on antibiotics for ear infections? It is almost winter, isn't it? I am kind of ticked because I had to take Mary to the hospital in the middle of the night on Wednesday night into Thursday b/c she was in so much pain from her ear. The Dr. at the ER said it was only an infection in the ear canal and she didn't need antibiotics. The next day I took her to the pediatrician with Katie b/c Katie had been running a fever and had a green nose. The Dr. was like, "Jill, she has an ear infection and she needs meds..." So I guess that was a waste of money at the hospital. That is not the first time that has happened -- but you know you can't take your screaming 5 year old to the Dr's office at 3 am b/c they aren't open. What else can I do????

Well, gotta run -- another busy day tomorrow!!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING if I don't get a chance to post tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Fred said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Jill. Have a great holiday.