Monday, November 13, 2006

Sorry that I've been a bit delinquent in posting as of late. It's been crazy at work getting ready for the busy holidays coming up -- and I've still got this cold -- 3 weeks and going strong. They put me on an inhaler - she says I have something called a post-viral asthmatic reaction - but I don't have asthma. My lungs are clear but I cough all the time and people look at me as though I have the plague. It's lovely. Mary has it, too -- she has had a cough for 4 weeks -- but she feels good - so there isn't much they can do for her.

Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week -- this time of year seems to come too quickly as I get older....

Mary has her first two loose teeth! She is so excited. She keeps asking me to call the tooth fairy and let her know. My response was -- "The tooth fairy and I are very good friends -- I have known her about 36 years (hee hee) and I'm sure that when those teeth come out, she'll be the first to know!" Mary's response was , "Do you know her phone number?" to which I replied -- "Yep - I'm pretty sure I've got that one covered!"

1 comment:

keesh said...

I have had a cough linger for weeks too. No other symptoms. I just hate this time of year for that reason. Time sure flies! You got that right!