Monday, November 27, 2006

Well, I survived Black Friday in the retail world and have now officially been an employee of Kohls for three years -- that is hard to believe. I am so tired -- it has been quite the weekend. Bill had all of last week off, but with both of the girls being sick and working 42 hours plus the holiday - I am spent.

Mary goes back to school tomorrow - Katie's classroom still has tomorrow off -- she won't remember what school is by the time she goes back on Tuesday -- hee hee!!

Sorry this one is short, but I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and I have two weekdays off this week, so hopefully I will have a chance to sit down and catch everyone up! Hope your turkey day was terrific!!! Christmas is only 4 weeks away -- Yippee!!!!

1 comment:

keesh said...

Did you survive Black Friday at Kohl's? I am told i have to go out and experience it. maybe next year :). I went out years ago and vowed never to do it again, but now that my son is getting older, the deals might be worth it.