Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well, my day off has proven to be wonderful from the standpoint that I was able to work on cleaning my house -- which was a huge need. It was so nice to drink coffee and watch "the View" and be able to just get some things done. I need to work on my scrapbooking. My design team layout for next month is sitting on my counter. I'm not real fond of the paper - or the theme - so I'm kind of putting it off. I asked my neighbor (who also crops) what she thought would happen if I didn't do a layout next month. She didn't know what to say. I wondered if I could be permanently banned from ever being on another design team? That would be a huge bummer b/c there are a lot of cool benefits as part of the design team including a 10% discount and one free crop a month -- oh well, I'll be over my attitude in a week or so and then I'll hopefully be able to figure out what pictures I could possibly use on that layout.

Gotta run--- hopefully more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just as well I checked your profile! I wasn't sure quite what it was that you were 'cropping'!
Best wishes

keesh said...

I need to scrapbook too. After the holidays i intend to spend one full weekend doing nothing but catching up on all my scrapbooking. it is amazing how easy it is to fall behind...

Fred said...

The View. Is that the show with Rosie on it? It must be lively these days.

Jill said...

Fred - Yes. That is the one. You should check it out over Christmas break if you get the chance...there is just something about Rosie --I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I think she does wonders for a talk show..