Tuesday, July 29, 2008

American Girl Doll Camp

This is Mary with Mia & Nicki - they are getting ready to load up and head off to American Girl Camp. I already miss her -- and she's only been gone 2 nights. I spoke with her this morning and she was so tired already. They are going horseback riding today, so she was very excited. She has never been horseback riding before :)
Because it is a day camp and she is staying with Pat (my father-in-law's girlfriend) it is cool because she can call us and tell us all the fun things she is doing. She was too tired to talk this morning (and that says a lot, because just as her mother (me) she usually likes to talk :). Anyway - we are possibly going to drive down there tonight and see how she's doing and maybe hit the beach for a little bit....if so, I'll take pics. But otherwise it's mommy & Katie week. I'm drinking lots of coffee and at present we are watching a lot of Veggie Tales. So far, so good!

No comments: