Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quick Post

This is becoming a crazy week, but I wanted to do a quick update. I have some cute new pics of the girls...if I have time I will try to add them to the post when I get home from work tonight. Yes, work is starting to get busier. That is an answer to prayer -- for as much as I love being able to be home with the girls, the extra income that my job provides is a necessary part of our life. So if you think of it...pray that my hours would continue to increase. Only 5 weeks til school starts :)

The girls are good. Katie is fighting a cold - her schedule is completely out of whack this week. She fell asleep before 7 last night and then spent half of the night playing and "talking to herself" in her room...yikes. Mary is getting ready for American Girl Doll Camp next week. She went to a "Fancy Nancy" party at the library this morning with her friend across the street. I have a picture of her in her Fancy Nancy crown and dress that I will post later on... it's cute. Katie tried on the crown, too, which is also a really funny picture....so keep an eye out for those.

The garden is also really starting to come into it's own...we are hoping for lots of tomatoes soon -- I'm not holding my breath for the sweet corn -- but miracles do happen.

Okay - I need to get ready for work -- but look for those pics later -- and I think I was able to fix my music on this page, too -- so I think we're in good shape. Have a great Wednesday.



I was able to get the pics up before I left for work -- so the top is Katie with the Fancy Nancy crown on -- she doesn't look all that thrilled ;) and then there's Mary - the true epitome of Fancy Nancy -- all she was missing was the boa!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Cute! Look how light Katie's hair is getting this summer!!!

Jill said...

you would never know that her hair was jet black when she was born :)