Saturday, January 28, 2006

Okay, I have now officially caught whatever it is that my whole family has had -- I feel like poop! At least I'm not coughing, and I don't think I need antibiotics - but I am whipped! It's 8:30 and both of our kids are asleep -- that doesn't happen very often at this house -- but lately with all the sickness, it is becoming more common place. Katie missed the whole week of school -- which bums me out. She has an appointment on Tuesday to meet with the ENT so she can have the tubes put back in her ears. I was hoping we wouldn't have to do that - but it looks like we aren't going to have any optiions.

I hope that everyone else is doing well. I need to catch up on everyone's blogs -- I am going to try and do that this weekend... and I need to finish my list as well!!!!

4 comments:

keesh said...

I have a cold and it is just no fun...Sorry you are sick...
What ENT do you go to? I took mason to Dr Prophit in Kalamazoo and I loved her!

Jill said...

I take Katie to Dr. Szeles - he is in the same office as Dr. Prophit. She just takes so long to get in to -- and when Katie had her tubes put in the first time we were able to get in to see him about 2 months quicker than we could have seen her. He did a great job on her tubes -- they stayed in for a whole year!

Emily Beth said...

Dr. Szeles took Haley's tonsil and adnoids out. He is wonderful!! Hope you feel better soon. I miss you!

keesh said...

Mason's stayed in almost a year too :). HA funny. They are a great practice there...Good luck with her ok! I know we waited a while to get in and then waiting in the office was even horrible...dealing with kids they need more doctors or something :).