Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today was my day off. I open the next 2 days - 6 am - yikes, because I'm not a morning person, but it is nice to be home by 3.

Katie continues to do well. We have gone back to letting her have a sippy cup at school. They have been trying to teach her to drink out of a regular cup, but she doesn't want anything to do with it -- and she doesn't drink anything all morning-- which for her is a big deal. She has always been much more of a drinker than an eater. We decided to let her go back to the sippy cup -- especially because now she is riding the bus home as well which means she doesn't get a drink for almost 4 hours.

Bill's new position is starting to transition. I think he's feeling better now that he is back from the holiday lay-off and he can start to implement his new ideas. I'll be glad when he and I are both adjusted to our new positions.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Susie, I agree, that's why I haven't been in a big rush to get rid of them...but school is school and all of the other kids drink out of little dixie cups, so they want her to, also.