Saturday, January 14, 2006

Okay -- so Kish has a top 100 things on her blog ..what a lot of work. I thought I'd start on mine today...not sure if I'll finish it all today or not, but I'll start.


1. Jesus Christ is my heavenly father and I know that eternal life in heaven awaits me when I die.
2. I hate cleaining my house, but I love a clean house.
3. I love McDonald's cheesburgers.
4. I love Diet Coke.
5. I hate the sound of the word "Moist".
6. I have a secret crush on Val Kilmer.
7. I am a grumpy "waker-upper".
8. Bad drivers make me angry.
9. I don't like it when people talk on their cell-phone and try to check out at a store/bank at the same time.
10. I love ice cream.
11. I love to scrapbook, but don't seem to have much time for it.
12. I love coffee.
13. I hate mornings.
14. I don't like it when my kids whine.
15. I love my children and they are both the apple of my eye.
16. I love to get a tan in the summer.
17. I am a big John Grisham fan and have read most of his books.
18. I am a "Fanilow" (Barry Manilow fan) and have been since I was a young child.
19. I hate it when people ask me if I have a cold just because I have a raspy voice.
20. I married the perfect person for me.
21. Chicago is my favorite city.
22. I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I try to learn from each of them.
23. I am a spender, not a saver.
24. I' m not into shoes, like most women are.
25. I'm not a girly girl.
26. I admit to fixing hamburger helper on a regular basis.
27. I am crazy about Nascar and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
28. Disneyworld is probably my favorite place on earth.
29. I'm a Harry Potter fan.
30.I often have a hard time finishing things that I start.
31. I love to bake, but I hate cleaning up afterwards.
32. My mom is the best!
33. I cherish my true friends.
34. Where would we be without computers?
35. I like to shop - but only when I have money.
36. I don't like to swim very much.
37. I didn't like High School
38. I loved college.
39.Hawaii is overrated.
40. I wish I was more organized.
41. "The Saint" is my all-time favorite movie.
42. I like to have wine at weddings.
43. I have never struggled with feeling old - I'm 35 and that's okay.
44. I tend not to be even tempered -- that is why my husband is so good for me.
45. I like to play Chinese Checkers and Mexican Train.
46. Bill and I are awesome at Euchre.
47. I wish I didn't have to work and could spend more time at home with the kids and Bill.
48. I'm thankful for a house in a nice neighborhood.
49. I still have friends from college with whom I keep in regular contact with. I am proud of my efforts to stay in touch with them.
50! This list is killing me. Maybe the next fifty will be my next blog. I challenge all of my other blogging friends out there to give it a shot!

1 comment:

keesh said...

Aw, thanks for doing a list! I am not a girly girl either :). I like to shop too, when I have money to spend :). Funny!