Saturday, January 21, 2006

Okay, you guys all make me laugh. Sorry I didn't make McDonalds. I am doing better, Em. I'll have to call you and touch base. Kish - I hope that I do get to me you sometime soon, too. Actually, Mary got sick yesterday and on my way home from work I talked to my mom on my cell and she said that Mary had a fever, was coughing horribly and had been very lethargic since late morning -- so Mc Donalds wouldn't have been a good option. Sorry that I did't get to call you Em and let you know that I wasn't coming. Katie is catching whatever it is that Mary has now, too -- and I am in the middle of my 6 days in a row of work - so things are a little crazy.

The new job is improving -- I am starting to feel adjusted. It wasn't good earlier this week -- but I've decided that I am going to stay positivie and stick it out --- (I liked your flying house comment, Em.)

I need to finish my top 100 list --- maybe Wednesday on my day off. And Susie -- I agree that there needs to be a better way to say "I'm not a girly girl ", but how. To me it means that I'm not a "foofy" girl -- I don't wear frilly dresses and strappy heels but I'm still a girl and I still know how to look pretty.

Okay -- I'm tired. So I'm signing off. Thanks for hanging with me fellow bloggers!!! Goodnight.

No comments: