Friday, January 27, 2006

Okay - I'll try and finish, but as per usual, I am crunched for time

61. God is good.
62. Babies are a true miracle.
63. I've always had an easier time making guy friends than girls friends
64. I only had 2 serious boyfriends before I met my husband.
65. Taco Bell always gives me a tummy-ache.
65. I broke my foot in the fourth grade and my fourth toe on my left foot has never grown since that time.
66. I can't ice skate worth a hoot - but I love to rollerskate -- and was pretty good at it in my prime.
67. Autism is a cruel disease --
68. I wish that I could be a stay at home mom.
69. I could never home-school.
70. I need to learn to be more generous.
71. Hot fudge
72. Chicago White Sox
73. I've seen Billy Joel and Elton John in concert seperately and they both rocked.
74. Houston's -- have you ever eaten there?
75. Hot tubs
76. Snowmobiling
77. Have I mentioned my love of NASCAR???
78. Daytona
79. Disneyworld
80. Giordonno's Pizza - if you haven't had it you are missing out.
81. Date Night -- we don't have it often enough.
82. Flannel Sheets
83. Fudge Brownies


Okay -- I have to go to work -- but I'm almost done.

Katie has a double ear infection and Bill has bronchitis, so we have been in the sick zone again. I am getting tired of it. We are trying to have Katie's tubes put back in her ears -- it helped her so much last time, so hopefully we can work that out. We have an appointment with the ENT next week.

No comments: