Thursday, August 24, 2006



Can you say CHUCK E. CHEESE? We went yesterday for my neighbor's 39th birthday. 4 moms and all of our kids -- it was crazy. This was Katie's favorite spot -- lying on the skee-ball game. Too crazy-- especially when a boy (probably 8 or 9) decided that he was going to throw skee-balls at her. When I told him that he should not throw balls at a child he said "Lady, she shouldn't be up there and I'll throw them at her if I want." I said, "No, you won't. She's a child, and sometimes child go places they shouldn't. It will not be a good thing if you hit her with a ball". He gave me a dirty look and kept righ on throwing the balls. He was there with a daycare group -- okay, seriously, why would you take a daycare group to Chuck E. Cheese? It was fun. The food was bad as usual, but the kids had a great time. The best part is that I don't have to worry about losing Katie because they put hand stamps on you and the stamps have to match in order to take the child out with you....I often joke that people wouldn't get too far trying to kidnap Katie anyway. She throws a fit when her own mother tries to make her leave -- I can't imagine what kind of meltdown she would have if a stranger tried to pick her up!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

What a cutie! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her! I love her hair! Give her a hug and kiss for me!

Emily Beth said...

As little as she is, she is tough! I know she could take on most adults! No worries! lol! Should have let her loose on that 9 year old!

Fred said...

People go for their 39th birthday? What have I been missing?

Now I have a great idea next year for my 50th.