Friday, August 18, 2006

We went to the beach this afternoon. This is what I love about Michigan....Bill and I have both been under a lot of stress and he had the afternoon off, so we decided to head to the beach...it was great. Katie really didn't want to leave --- (autistic kids often love sand and water) so she had a major melt-down...but other than that it was amazing!!! Thanks Bill for thinking of such a great way to spend a Friday night. It was so much fun that I didn't even miss my scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Emily Beth said...

What an adorable picture! Katie's hair looks great. The race was AWESOME!!! There is nothing like the sound, the smell's, the energy! Scott and I would like to go next year to a cup race. We should really plan it out and you, Bill, Scott and I could go! Hope to see you soon!