Friday, December 09, 2005

It's a snow day here --- yowsa! I guess that is a good thing since there is so much snow outside that I feel like I'm living in Alaska. I'm trying to clean the house seeing as I have to work tonight, tomorrow and Sunday until 12:30 am. My schedule next week is better -- but less hours -- so even though we could use the $, I am grateful that maybe I will be able to get some things done -- like Christmas cards, Christmas shopping, wrapping, etc. AND, Mary has her 5th birthday on the 18th and I haven't even started to prepare for that.

Mary's school program was last night -- how cute! She looked beautiful and sang so pretty! Bill video-taped it -- I can't wait to watch it.

Does anyone watch the Apprentice? I'm so excited that Randall is doing a benefit for "Autism Speaks." That is an awesome Autism Organization and they are doing some wonderful things to raise awareness and funds for Autism research.

Alright, my house is calling.

No comments: