Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well the days are just tracking along at quite a clip. It is snowing like crazy here -- I can't remember such a snowy December since 5 years ago when Mary was born and we had to drift-bus in the big Dodge pick-up to get me to the hospital to deliver. Yikes.

Here we are -- Katie is doing well in school this week. She is sitting at the table to eat her snack, but is still refusing to drink out of anything but a sippy cup. Mary is having a pretty good week, too. They have their Christmas program this Thursday night. I have to work 4pm - 12:30 am tonite and tomorrow night, and Fri, Sat & Sun ! YIKES! Sometimes I am not sure how I am doing this -- but we will survive.

I need to get working on my Christmas cards/letters -- I am really behind this year -- -guess I've been a little busy. :) Kohl's has an awesome sale tomorrow!!! Should be crazy!

1 comment:

Jill said...

The sale was actually not nearly as busy as they planned. I do expect this weekend to be crazy though. As far as the email Christmas letter - I think it would be better than the alternative of not doing anything, but it probably wouldn't be my personal choice. I just think that (even though I love email) we have become so impersonal with email. I love receiving cards in the mail...it's becoming a lost art!