Friday, December 16, 2005

Thank-you, Emily for missing me. I want to blog more, I just can hardly find the time to see straight. It's been kind of a crazy week. Katie's ear infection is back, and Mary has both pink eye and an ear infection on the same side of her head...it's not pretty. I'm a little stressed out about work --- and I'm trying to finish Christmas cards, finish Christmas shopping, wrap presents, get ready for Mary's birthday party on Sunday and let's see -- have some sort of normal life. Bill's work Christmas party was this afternoon -- I stayed for a few hours but I am home now -- trying to get some things done before having to be at work tomorrow am at 8. Bill is off work now for 3 weeks - so that will help a little bit. I just can never remember being so crazed the week before Christmas -- but the good news is that Katie is thriving in school. My mom picked her up at school today for me (b/c I was at the doctor with Mary) and she was so amazed at what she saw. School has been fantastic for Katie --a nd her progress is more than enough of a Christmas gift for me.

Well, -- Katie's starting to get into everything, so I guess I had better go......

No comments: